Saturday 8 April 2017

Video Tutorial: Tealight Candle Boxes!


Just a quick post today as I am celebrating and learning with my team and lots of other Demonstrators at the StampinUp Onstage training event in Sydney this weekend.  These little boxes are the gifts I am giving to my awesome team of demonstrators who are attending the event... I hope they like them!

But I figured you would like them too... so I've created a Youtube video tutorial to show you how easy they are to make.  Here it is....



And of course check out my Facebook business page for lots of photos of our fun in the coming days!    There is going to be LOTS to show you!

Linda x

3 comments:

Claire Ventre said...

Love this little box! TFS!

Unknown said...

Your blog is really helpful got so much information and unique ideas about printing and packaging from the tutorial. candle box can be really helpful for all events like I created it myself at my niece birthday, she really liked it

Ethan Smith said...

nice blog thanks for sharing, i was searching for custom candle packaging and i found this website they are providing high quality on wholesale with free shipment worldwide. Get Your's .