Monday 5 June 2017

A Trifold Window card with the Colourful Seasons Bundle




I held my new catalogue launch on the weekend, and I thought you might like to see the cards we made.  (I also showed another one last week HERE)  This one is a Trifold Window card, and I used the Colourful seasons bundle AND the co-ordinating Colour Theory papers.  Aren't they lovely???  I kept it quite simple with just the Branch, blossoms and chair on the front, the DSP on the second layer behind the window, and room to write your greeting on the third layer (with a few more flowers stamped inside).  I also used some of our gorgeous new Glitter dots in the flower centres.

You can see how the trifold works in this picture:


Its not a difficult card to create... but it does have that "wow" factor going on! 

Ive included a product list below should you wish to create your own version of my card.  If you live in Australia, you can shop in my ONLINE STORE and products are delivered directly to your door, no matter where in Australia you are.  

Happy Stamping! 

Product List

No comments: