Thursday 29 June 2017

Crafting Forever... Do something Creative every day!



I knew as soon as i saw this stamp set that it was going to be a new favourite in my collection. It's called "Crafting Forever" and its a collection of super cute images, designed with the crafter in mind.  Here are the images in the set:


Isn't it cute?   I especially love the sentiment... "Do something creative every day".  This is actually something I try to do myself.... on the days that I don't find time for at least a little creativity, I have to admit I feel a little lost!

Let me tell you a quick story. When I was quite young... maybe 5 or 6, people would ask me what I wanted to do when I grew up.  My answer around this age was "a pottery maker in the day, and a ballerina at night".   Im not sure when I thought I would need to sleep (adults don't need to sleep do they?) but I know one thing for sure:  that even at a young age, I knew I wanted to live a creative life.  So its pretty amazing that that is where my life has led me, and even though I'm not creating pots (and my dancing skills leave something to be desired) its still so fulfilling to me that I get to be creative as a way of making my income. I adore the lifestyle that this allows me to have.  Im really lucky that I also get to indulge my other loves (such as travel and coffee!) and the flexibility of being a StampinUp demonstrator is what allows that to happen.  I would be nowhere without my amazing customers and team, and other demonstrators that I get to share the ride with.   It really is a wonderful thing, and I frequently have to pinch myself to make sure that it is real.

If you think that being a demonstrator with Stampin'Up! sounds pretty good... its about to get even better.  Stay tuned for a new deal about to be announced for new demonstrators who join Stampin'Up! in July.  I'll have details here on the blog, and also in my customer newsletter which is about to go out in the next day or two.

And if you'd like to order any of these products to make this fun card, you can check out the product list below, and click on the ones you want to be taken to the Online Store.  Enjoy!



Product List
Blender Pens
[102845]
$17.00



No comments: