Saturday 5 August 2017

Coffee Anyone? Enjoying the weekend with the Coffee Cafe Suite!



Its Saturday morning here in Australia, and the first thing I love to do on any morning, is enjoy my first coffee of the day.  Contrary to popular opinion, I don't actually drink a lot of coffee. - only 1 or 2 cups on a typical day... I just really really enjoy it.   So I've become known as a bit of a coffee lover.  I love the ritual of making the coffee, or of going out to enjoy it with friends and good conversation.  I love having it served in beautiful cups or mugs, and I LOVE that aroma of a freshly opened container of coffee beans.  Mmmmmmm


Here's a coffee cup that my Coffee Cup was served in at Sydney Airport when we came back from Thailand. First great coffee back in Australia and it was even served in this beautiful cup. Isn't it lovely??

So when StampinUp went and gave us a WHOLE SUITE of Coffee associated stuff... well it was a no-brainer for me... I had to have it!  It went on my very first order from our new Annual Catalogue. Here is what the bundle looks like:


And in addition to these stamps and framelits there are also matching papers (as seen in my card above, and in the product list below) and other items as shown on page 31 of our annual catalogue.  There are also these gorgeous samples on page 30:



Aren't they fabulous???  Some fantastic ideas right there for us to copy!

I made this coffee card (at the top of this page) to show off this awesome suite.  I LOVE that the coffee cups in the bundle really do look like coffee cups... right down to the takeaway lid of the coffee cup!   This card was actually a lot of fun to make... I hope you enjoy it too!


Product List
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00

No comments: