Monday 11 September 2017

Video Tutorial: Copper Launch Card with the Year of Cheer DSP



Earlier today I did a little Facebook Live video to show how I made this shiny card from my Catalogue Launch last weekend.  It's actually quite a simple card, but I wanted to show how I brought these elements together, and of course to showcase the exquisite Year of Cheer Speciality DSP.  It's completely beautiful and I already its been very popular!  And for me, all that copper calls my name! (Not to mention the new Champagne foil paper which is simply gorgeous!)

Please note that this card is not my design.. in fact I CASEd it out of the Holiday catalogue... you'll find the original on page 36 of the catalogue.  Of course I did put my own "spin" on it... I made a washi tape circle, added some metallic thread, and placed my sentiment at the bottom of the card.

So without any more fussing around, here is the video... let me know what you think!


2 comments:

Lucy Schmidt said...

I love this DSP and embossing folder. I have both, so will be CASE'g this one, too! It's going to take me a while to get through all your wonderful posts and videos. My lunch hours aren't nearly long enough.... ☺

Linda Dalke Stampin'Up Demonstrator in Australia said...

Thanks Lucy! Hope you come back again!