Thursday 14 September 2017

Video Tutorial: Easy way to make your own Glitter Paste!



Today I am giving you a little quick tip video that shows how to create your own Glitter Paste with just a couple of ingredients.   And who doesn't like lots of glittery bling on your projects at Christmas time? (Ok... all year round, but we are focusing on Christmas today!)

For the card you see above I added these sparkly Christmas trees on either side of my main image, and I think they look great!  As mentioned in the video, there are several ways you get a sparkly effect, but today I created "Glitter Paste" so that I can use it over and over on my projects.  Which means I will have lots of sparkly projects coming your way, so stick around!  The finishing touch on this card however is the very gorgeous Night of Navy Crinkled Seam Binding ribbon.... its totally divine!  I'm thinking I should do a ribbon share of this gorgeous ribbon... who would be interested??

Here is the video and I hope you enjoy it!  (There is also a product list at the bottom of this page if you are in Australia and would like to purchase any of these items for yourself!)




Product List

No comments: