Sunday 22 October 2017

Copper Reindeer gets the Mixed Metallics Washi treatment!



If this card looks a little familiar, thats probably because I made a very similar card last year that I really loved.  That one was in Red and White washi, with a Dazzling Diamonds glimmer reindeer... click HERE to see it.  This year I've redone it with the Mixed Metallics trend.... so my washi tape is all kinds of metallic bling, and I've paired it with a copper reindeer this time. I have to say Im pretty happy with the result.... Mr Reindeer looks very shiny and regal in copper don't you think??



Let's just say that the best cards are often the simplest :-)

I've included a product list below for you should you wish to purchase any of these items for yourself.  I also used the Timeless Textures stamp set for the little dotty grunge background stamp.  The sentiment however came from the "Merry Patterns" stamp set... which is a current "gift with purchase" when you are putting an order through of $450 or more (or a workshop hostess would also receive that set for free for group orders over $450 aud.

Im still having technical difficulties with uploading videos to my computer, so I'll be doing something live over on my Facebook business page in the next day or so.  If you haven't already... head over there and hit the "like" button so that you see when I am live!

Enjoy!

Product List

No comments: