Friday 6 October 2017

Eclipse Card for a Wedding



If this card looks familiar... it was inspired by the previous card on my blog (click HERE to see it).  Same colours, same simple embossing. However this card has been given the "Eclipse" treatment.... and I really like the result!  This card would be great for a wedding or anniversary... and it really does have that "wow" factor!

The Eclipse Technique is all the rage right now... I am seeing these cards everywhere!  And there is no limit to the different ways you can do them.  But they are LOTS of fun to make... so much so that I decided to make the Eclipse technique our class technique this month.  I have two classes (details and times below) and you can choose between the evening and the daytime time slot.

If you would like to join us for one of my classes please contact me by clicking HERE and book your spot.  Classes are held at my home in Narara, and the address will be supplied after booking.

Class details:

Cost : $25

Tuesday 10th October @ 7.30pm
or
Wednesday 11th October @ 11.15am.

All materials and refreshments provided. I hope to see you there!


2 comments:

RaeDeen Bittner said...

Beautiful card, Linda! I just created a similar one for my gals to make Saturday. I will give you the credit you are so deserving of! TFS

Linda Dalke Stampin'Up Demonstrator in Australia said...

Thanks for the lovely compliment..... glad you like the card!