Wednesday 25 October 2017

Musical Season Bundle with a soft watercoloured background



Hello papercrafters! Today I am working on designing some cards for the upcoming Penrith Papercraft Show which is on the first weekend in November.  (If you would like more information about the show click HERE)  Im working with some of my Demonstrator buddies to put this show together and we are looking forward to a great weekend of creating and inspiration.... if you are able to make it we'd love to see you!

Each of us is working on different suites of products for the show. One of the ones I am doing is the "Musical Season" bundle.... and you might already know that this is one of my favourite bundles from the current Holiday catalogue!  Today's card is made with this bundle of stamps and framelits and it is just the kind of card that I love to make.  I've used the Watercolour block technique for the background in Soft Sky ink, and I love how it came together with just the one colour and a few elements. I've included a product link below for you should you wish to purchase any of these items... but I'm thinking that I might show off this technique in a video as its pretty cool.  What do you think??

Enjoy the card and I'll be back again soon. Maybe I'll even see you at the Penrith Papercraft show!

Product List
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00

No comments: