Friday 22 December 2017

Sneak Peek at SAB 2018: Epic Celebrations stamp set for Teenager cards


Today I wanted to show you another project made with SAB products from the soon-to-be-released SAB 2018 offering.  This set is called "Epic Celebrations" and it includes a number of cute stamp images... these Converse sneakers that I have used on this card, as well as headphones, and a guitar.  There's also a couple of great sentiments, such as the one I've used here.

In case you dont know, SAB means FREE with a $90 order... so basically these are "gifts with purchase" products..... except that you get to choose the gift from a special SAB catalogue.  And its a fantastic catalogue this year with loads of great products to choose from!  If you dont have a Stampin'Up demonstrator, and would like a free catalogue to be sent to you, please click HERE and I'll send you one... but you have to be in Australia!

For this card I stamped my background shoes in Night of Navy ink on the Island Indigo cardstock, as I wanted them to stamd out with the darker colour. Then I used a white gel pen (Uniball broad tip pen) to colour in the rubber edges and shoelaces.  The dotty image is also from this same set.



For the sentiment I stamped the "You're Awesome" in Night of Navy ink on Whisper white cardstock and then cut the oval with are fantastic Stitched Shapes framelits.  The strips of paper behind the sentiment are also created with new products... I've used the "Bubbles and Fizz" DSP (which is another free SAB product!) plus the "Myths and Magic" 6"x6" glimmer paper (not an SAB item but its new in the Occasions catalogue - also soon to be released!)

When can you order from the Occasions and SAB catalogues? Well it all kicks off on the 3rd January 2018.  You are going to love all these fabulous new products we have coming your way!  Don't forget to contact me if you are in Australia and need a free catalogue!

Linda D x

No comments: