Monday 8 January 2018

Fun with the Party Pandas stamp set



This is a stamp set that has been getting a bit of attention from my customers so far this Sale-A-Bration.  I'm not sure why, but I think there is something about pandas that just makes people happy!  The ones on these stamps certainly look like they are having fun... and that is probably where the appeal lies:

Aren't they cute??

The card base is Soft Sky and I used a new embossing folder called "Scattered Sequins" to add a little interest.  I also used a little of our Petal Passion DSP (which is a range of lovely black and white designs) across the card.  I stamped my panda in Memento Black ink, and then cut him out by hand (nope sorry... no framelits to cut this one out - but thankfully he isn't hard to cut out!).  I used the largest circle in the Stitched Shapes and gave it a bit of a watercolour wash in Soft Sky ink to be the background behind my panda.  The sentiment is also stamped in Memento black and is from the same stamp set.  I used dimensionals behind both the panda and the circle, and then finished off the card with a strip of silver glimmer paper.  The heart on the envelope is coloured with a Real Red marker. 



I've included the full list of products below if you are wanting to purchase any of these products for yourself (Just click on what you want to access the Online Store).   But here's the best bit.... the Party Pandas set is a FREE set when you spend $90 on any Stampin'Up products right now.  Cool huh?  

If you like checking out my blog here, head over to my FACEBOOK PAGE where I pop up even more ideas and pictures of creations for you.  You just hit the "like" button to make sure you see my photos and posts in your Facebook feed.  

Have a great day!

Linda D

No comments: