Saturday 13 January 2018

One of a Kind Unicorn with the Magical Day Stamp set


Today I wanted to show you a cute Unicorn card I made with the Magical Day Stamp set a little while back.  I actually forgot that I hadn't posted this one.... and then realised my error today.  So I thought you might like to see it. Its actually the first card I made with this stamp set when I first got it... I couldnt wait to sit down and colour in this gorgeous creature (I used my Stampin' Blends markers). However when I first got it (it was a freebie from the Onstage training day) I only had the stamp set, not the framelits... so that meant that I had to cut her out by hand (AKA "Fussy Cutting") I cant begin to tell you how much nicer it is now to have framelits to cut her (and her friends) out!

Yep, thankfully its a bundle... which means that you can buy them both together... and there's a 10% saving when you buy them this way.  And right now, its Sale-A-Bration... so that means that if your order is over $90 you get to choose something awesome for free!  Actually thats the case for every $90 you spend, so you could in fact qualify for more than one free item!  Dont you just love this time of year!!??

Here is the Magical Day Bundle:


You can buy it in clear mount or wood mount.  To order, visit the Online Store by clicking HERE.  The store has loads of beautiful products to help you on your paper craft journey!  All you need is a credit card, and items are sent straight to your door!

Enjoy!

Linda D


No comments: