Friday 5 January 2018

Video Tutorial: Using the Heartfelt Blooms stamp set


Today was what I like to call a "Design Day".... a day I set aside to work on samples and projects created with new products.  These are my favourite types of days!  Even though I try to create a card or project almost every day, a design day means that I get to make several projects and I relish this time to wear my creative hat.

I have a new catalogue launch coming up this weekend (Saturday at 2pm in my home studio if anyone would like the last spot!) and so my main task today was to create lots of samples ready for the launch.  This card was actually a very simple one, but it looks amazing because that beautiful detailed flower stamp is super special!  These are a new type of stamp design that Stampin'Up call "DistINKtive" stamps.... they are photo realistic images burned into the red rubber.... and the effect is a "wow!"



The level of detail in this stamp is amazing....but instead of me trying to tell you about it, Im going to let the stamp do the talking in this video tutorial showing you how I created this card... and how easy and versatile this stamp is to use.   Enjoy!