Sunday 4 February 2018

Heartfelt Blooms for a beautiful Birthday card this week

This coming week sees the return of Stamp-A-Stacks for 2018, and as its the beginning of the year we are going to be making Birthday cards for your stash this year.  So we will be making 6 cards (you can change the sentiments if you wish) to make 3 each of 2 different designs.  And right now we have some of the most beautiful stamp sets and products you can imagine to work with!

The design you see above is one of the 2 for this month's Stamp-a-Stack (SAS).  I used the beautiful Heartfelt Blooms set to create the flowers in the background and then added a sentiment from the set called "Picture Perfect Birthday".  I think navy is always elegant, and here I have paired it with whisper white and Sahara Sand, and a little sparkle of course.

So if you would like to make these cards with me, come along to class. I run my classes on the Central Coast of NSW and at the time of writing I do still have spots available.

Dates are as follows:

Tuesday 6th February @ 7.30pm
or
Wednesday 7th February @ 11.15am

Cost is $20 and all supplies are included as well as light refreshments.  Yep, thats $20 to create 6 beautiful cards!

Come along and make something special. Click HERE to book your spot.

Linda D x


No comments: