Friday 4 May 2018

Share what you love with a gorgeous new Suite of products!



Today on my Facebook Business Page I did a little Facebook Live video and I got to show off some of the beautiful new products in the Share what you Love suite.  These are seriously beautiful products for anyone to own... and so far I have loved each and every card I have made with the products in the Suite.



Stampin'Up have released these products early, ahead of the Annual Catalogue release on June 1st.  Its always nice to have some fun stuff released early, and this year is no exception.  And although I love everything in the suite... my favourite item for sure is the GORGEOUS Designer Series Paper.  I also love that this paper comes in a double pack... so that means there are 4 sheets of each design (rather than the usual 2).  So there are even more reasons to chop it up and USE IT!

One side of the DSP has a pearlised silvery finish..... almost like embossing, but without the raised texture.  Its completely beautiful!  Already I have made lots of cards with this paper, but Im sure you will see lots more.   Here's a little video that Stampin'Up have made to introduce the suite to you:



My card today is a very simple one.... I made it a few minutes before I went live today.  I just wanted another sample to show off, and by putting the paper, one of the doilies and a sentiment together, the card was very simply made. Of course I added a little silver glimmer (because, you know, glimmer) and the twine is from the co-ordinating Embellishment pack.

To order any of these products use the "SHOP NOW" button on this page.

If you aren't seeing my Facebook Live videos then I suggest you head over to my Facebook Business Page and hit the "Like" button... you'll be notified when Im going live so you can watch in real time.  Or just watch the replay later... its up to you!  And don't forget to comment and let me know what you think!

Happy stamping!

Linda D x



No comments: