Wednesday 16 May 2018

Welcome to the Alaska Achievers Blog Hop - Share what you Love!



Hello and welcome to this month's Alaska Achievers Blog Hop.  This month we are focusing on the beautiful Share what you Love bundles and you are going to love them all!  Here are my projects for you today:



Im actually making this card design at one of my classes this week.  I just love this embossing folder that is part of the Share what you Love suite.  Its called the Lovely Floral Dynamic Embossing folder.... and if you've never used a Dynamic Embossing folder you are going to love them!  They are super thick  to give you a really deep impression in your paper, and that means they also colour up beautifully...as you can see in this card example.  I actually used the DE-bossed side of the paper, and brayered over the top with my sponge brayer to give an ombre effect.  Simple to do, but so effective!


I added a little strip of the co-ordinating DSP into the mix as it is too beautiful not to use!  I did use a strip of Fabulous Foil acetate on both cards too - silver on one and gold on the other. The acetate is retiring this month and will no longer be available... so my advice is to get that now too! Its available until May 31st OR until sold out.



For the whole month of May these bundles are available to customers.  There are 3 different bundles to suit you, depending on your budget.  For me of course I couldn't help myself and I got the "Gotta Have it All" bundle (plus I REALLY wanted that DSP!) but check them all out as there is sure to be a bundle to suit you.

But here's a fantastic solution for anyone who truly loves a bargain. Why not sign on as a demonstrator for $169 and get the "Gotta Have it all Bundle" as part of your kit?  Because when you buy the demonstrator kit for $169 you get $235 worth of products and its your choice what those products are!  So if you got the Gotta Have it All bundle you would still have a little left over to choose something else!  And with a new Annual Catalogue coming out next month, now is such a good time to join!

If you're not convinced that you need these products then click through and see all the fabulous creations here on this blog hop.  Because everything matches so beautifully, its so easy to make perfectly co-ordinated and beautiful projects with this suite.  I've included a product list of these bundles for you below.

To continue the hop, click the name below mine in the list below.... and ENJOY!

Linda D

Product List





5 comments:

ness said...

Love and adore these Linda! That touch of bling is just perfect.......and the brayering looks awesome! - Nessxxx

Linda Dalke Stampin'Up Demonstrator in Australia said...

Thank you so much Ness... really glad you like them!

Connie Babbert said...

So simple but brilliant! I wish I'd seen these before my Share What You Love class last night! lol! Thanks for sharing...I love your creativity!

Linda Dalke Stampin'Up Demonstrator in Australia said...

Haha Connie... I used them for class yesterday so I know what you mean. They were simple to do in a class setting.

Kim Tonnet said...

Hi Linda - thanks for sharing these creations - they are lovely. Can I please clarify - when you say you have sponge brayered - not the hard rubber brayer that SU! used to have? Also when you say you used the de-bossed side; it's hard to see in the photo so apologises for labouring it - it looks like the embossed image is raised not recessed so just wanted to confirm you flipped the card over and brayered the recessed side? Thanks for your help. Kim xo