Tuesday 27 March 2007

It's almost here...

As one door opens, another one shuts... or something like that anyway!

With the final days of the 2006/2007 Idea Book and Catalogue upon us, change is in the air. This means that Stampin'Up! has now been in Australia for a full 12 months - still early days - and most importantly, we have a brand new catalogue launching on April 2. I have already received my copy in the mail, and am expecting another shipment of boxes full of catalogues this week. Cant wait! I have so many excited customers waiting to receive their's too. Don't forget that they're not just a catalogue but an ideas book packed with great projects for you to try. There's 2 ways to get your own copy - firstly you can purchase one from me (they retail for $12.95, but I am currently selling them for $10) or secondly you can have a workshop in your own home and get one for free (in addition to other fantastic hostess benefits). Just contact me at higgiz@bigpond.com to receive your copy and let me know which way works for you.

I will also be placing my last order from the current catalogue this week, so please contact me if there is anything that you need. Dont forget that several items (such as cardstock and punches) are going up in price after April 2 so if you would like to take advantage of the lower prices you will need to let me know before March 30.

Finally, here's a layout that I did a while ago that uses stamps that will be available in the new catalogue. The alphabet stamps are the Big Deal alphabet, and the flower stamps are mostly from the Looks like Spring set. I used the "Rock and Roll" technique on the letters to get the two-toned look.

Happy Stamping everyone!

Linda

Images Copyright 1990-2007 Stampin’ Up!


No comments: