Thursday 3 May 2007

Convention 2007

Well life here has been busy busy busy. But I've decided lately that I just need to accept that my life is like that, and probably wont change for a very long time. Just have to keep juggling those balls in the air, and hope that I don't drop them too often. :) Even though I'm busy, life is good.

One of the reasons that I've been so busy this week is that tomorrow I will be joining a couple of hundred other demonstrators for a Stampin'Up's very first Australian convention at Darling harbour in Sydney. I am sooooo excited! I'll be meeting some of the Stampin'Up staff for the first time, as well as lots of other demonstrators. The group of demonstrators that I am in is called the "Elite Stampers" and we all keep in quite close contact via a forum on the net. But tomorrow many of us are going to be meeting up IRL (in real life) for the very first time and that is going to be so much fun! Besides this, SU has planned lots of sessions for us to attend... some of them are business focused, and some of them are techniques based. Cant wait to learn some new stuff and get some new ideas! Also we are each being given 2 stamp sets from the new Catalogue to play with (I love getting free stuff!) and there's also a celebration dinner on the Saturday night. I have a feeling that we are going to be quite spoiled.

So tonight I still have a bunch of packing to do, and organizing the family before I leave tomorrow morning... so I'd better hop to it.

This all means I wont be around for a couple of days, but keep those subscriptions rolling in and post a comment to get a place in the competition prize draw. (See the "Competition Time" post for more details of what you can win)

I did actually try to upload a new layout for you all to see, but for some reason Blogger is not allowing me to add images tonight. I'll try in the morning if I get time. See you soon!

Linda

No comments: