Thursday 19 July 2007

Touch of Nature


Here's a stamp set that I got as a freebie... I originally chose it because even though it wasnt my style, I thought that a lot of my customers would love it. Funny how actually using a set can make you change your mind about it. I find Im using it quite a lot, and liking it more and more. But I was right that my customers would love it... it's been an extremely popular choice out of the new catalogue.

I did these cards for a Workshop this week. Mostly because I wanted to use the Watercolour crayons as that special is continuing until the end of the month. (For anyone who doesnt know, until July 31st the Watercolour crayons and pencil sets are 25% off when you place an order over $50 for any SU products. See the "Just add Water" promo details on this blog dated 3rd July) Im really happy with the cards... what do you guys think?

Dont forget to email me at higgiz@bigpond.com if you have any questions or need any information.

Happy Stamping Guys!

Linda

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Linda,
Just love what you have done with this stamp set,it is now on my wish list.regards Kerrie Crawford

Lisa R said...

Touch of Nature was one of the first stamp sets i purchased. I love it especially the butterfly! I love what you have done.

Lisa

Anonymous said...

I love the soft colours on these two cards Linda xxx beautiful work as always xx

Lucy xx