Monday 17 September 2007

Colour Challenge for you..


Some of you would remember that I recently took part in our Demonstrator forum's Cyberstamp night. The card you see here was another card from the same night. Marelle challenged us to come up with a creation using these colours: Not quite Navy, Garden Green and Elegant Eggplant. Now THERE'S 3 colours that I had NEVER thought of using together... even though Im a big fan of Not Quite Navy and Elegant Eggplant on their own. But that was the challenge, so I found a way to put them together and here is the result. What do you think? It's not my favourite card that I've ever done, but I have decided that I DO love the colours together - it's certainly a different combination for me. I was inspired to create this card after seeing a sketch in a recent CK magazine. I love using sketches for inspiration!

In the meantime don't forget about the Blog Catalogue workshop offer that is currently happening (see previous post)... EVERYONE WHO PLACES AN ORDER OVER $100 before the 28th September will get either a stamp set or cash to spend in return. (What you will recieve will depend on the order that I receive your emial in) This is a fantastic special! You can either put an order together yourself, or you can gather a couple of orders from friends, colleagues and family. There's already been lots of interest and a couple of orders, so keep them coming guys! Remember this offer is only available to order received via the blog. Email me at higgiz@bigpond.com to place your order.

Enjoy the lovely Spring weather that we are having at the moment... Isnt it just gorgeous!

Linda

No comments: