Thursday 22 November 2007

Goodbye to "Scribble This" and other Mini sets....


Sad, but true, the Spring Mini Catalogue is drawing to a close. I have to say that I have had so much fun with this catalogue... in particular, I have used the "Scribble This" stamp set over and over (some might say "to death"), but I've also had great use out of the Double sided papers, wheels and stitched grosgrain ribbon. So, with only one week left to go, I am squeezing the last life out of these things. We used up the last of my Cranberry Grosgrain ribbon at this week's Stamp a Stack night, and I'm using the Scribble this set whenever I can... even on Christmas cards like the one you see right here. Who cares that it's not a Christmas set? I love it and am going to use it anyway! And when you stamp it with Silver ink like this, it does have a Christmassy feel dont you think? Well that's my story and Im sticking to it!
Here I've paired it with the "Wonderful words II" and "Holiday Spirit" sets. It features embossing in silver for an extra Christmas touch. Hope you like it!
If you would like to view the Mini Catalogue before it ends on November 30 please click here
You can order any of the gorgeous items you see... just email me at higgiz@bigpond.com or contact me on 0412 375 552. I can send your order to anywhere in Australia for a small charge. Or if you need any further info about anything relating to Stampin'Up or this blog, please feel free to contact me.

Have a great week guys!

Linda H

1 comment:

liz said...

Love this card Linda, especially the purple and silver combo!!