Thursday 15 November 2007

New Mini Catalogue Launch... And You're invited!

After the big success of the last Mini Launch at the end of July (Wow - that's gone fast!) some of us Demonstrators here on the Coast have decided to hold another Launch night. Last time it filled really quickly and we had to turn people away... but if you are thinking you would like to be there this time, please make sure you book in and pay your $10 to secure your place. Here are the details:


Come and join us at our
Summer Mini Launch
It’s going to be lots of fun! You'll get to be amongst the first to play with some of the new stamps and stuff from the new catalogue which will be released on the 1st December.

When: 7:30pm - Tuesday 4th December 2007
Where: Lion’s Club Community Hall
Russell Drysdale Street, East Gosford

Cost: $10*
(Refundable with your $50 order placed on the night, not including postage and handling)
A gold coin donation on the night would be greatly appreciated for The Cancer Council

* Three Make & Take projects
* Demonstrations of new products and techniques
* Mini Catalogue & Technique Booklet for everyone
* Raffles - raffle sales donated to The Cancer Council
* Watch out for the Prize Patrol! Lots of giveaways
* Light refreshments provided

Email me at higgiz@bigpond.com to RSVP and reserve your place ASAP as numbers are limited. It will be first in, best dressed so make sure that you dont miss out!
*Prepayment is required to secure your place.


How exciting guys! While Im at it I should also mention that a new catalogue means that the current Mini Catalogue is coming to a close... so if you have a hankering for something in the current catty, please contact me before the end of November, because after that those items are gone!

If you dont already have a copy of the catalogue please contact me to get one to you, or you can click here for a look.

One last thing to mention... I still have a couple of places left at my Christmas card night next Tuesday (20th November)... we are making 6 cards for a cost of $10. Let me know if you'd like to join us. See post of 2nd November for more details.
Feel free to email me or call me on 0412 375 552 to ask questions or book in to any of the events. And dont forget if you love all this stuff you can always book your own event. I am currently taking workshop bookings for January and February and my calendar is filling up really quickly.

And I cant really leave you without a card...




Images Copyright 1990-2007 Stampin’ Up!

This one features some of the newly released "Holiday Thyme Designer Series Paper"... I know that not everyone is into snowflakes, and yes I do realize that we dont have them here, but I like them anyway. Having a white Christmas is on my list of things to do in my life, so maybe that's why? And I got the idea for the Real Red and Bashful blue colour scheme from the Christmas colours at Gloria Jeans this year. Yes, I know I drink too much coffee!

Enjoy!!!

No comments: