Friday 9 November 2007

Using "All in the Family"



Images Copyright 1990-2007 Stampin’ Up!

Following on from the previous post I can now show you a card I made last night with my newly mounted "All in the Family" stamp set. When I originally looked at it, I thought that you would need to use a Stamp-a-ma-jig (Stamp positioner) to line it up and make it look good. You could certainly use one if you like it to be absolutely perfect. Having said that, I was pleasantly surprised at how easy it was to line them up by eye... much easier that I expected. And quicker to use than I expected too. I think this will be a great set to demo at workshops. And best of all, it's really fun to use.

So here's a sample card for you to check out... I wanted to have something to show off at tonight's workshop. Im really happy with the result too. This is a Chrissy card that I made for my best friend and her new husband (and their 2 cats). Cute hey? I love that you can make the family resemble your own... there's 28 stamps in the set, so there's quite a good choice of family looks. And the arms are seperate so you can make them do different things... wave, hold hands, hold a baby etc etc. What do you think?

Dont forget that if you like the look of this set I am offering it to you in November only at the reduced price of $59.15 (plus P&H)... I am donating my demonstrator discount to Dave Abbott's family fund, and hoping to sell as many of them as possible for this worthwhile cause.

In the meantime, enjoy this card... it was really fun to make!

Linda H

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Your card looks great, and its good that you showed how easy it is to use without the stampamajig.

liz said...

Looks really good Linda, can't wait to get my set!!