Sunday 2 December 2007

Brand new MINI CATALOGUE and Free Postage for blog orders in December!




Images Copyright 1990-2007 Stampin’ Up!


Hello everyone,

Firstly THANK YOU everyone for making November our best month EVER! Personally it was a great month for me, but even better for my team who together put in a fantastic effort! And Stampin'Up had their first ever million dollar month here in Australia which is just awesome... and Im sure the first of many :) What an exciting business to be part of! It just keeps growing and growing.


Im really excited today to be able to give you your first look at the new Mini Catalogue which was released this week. Click here to view the catalogue. These beautiful items are all available NOW, and in December you can take advantage of my offer of FREE POSTAGE on orders received via this blog. That's a 5% saving on all your purchases and should make your Christmas pressie buying even easier! And of course dont forget the Christmas paper in the gorgeous Holiday Thyme paper packs which are only available until 15 December for the special price of $14.50. Click here to see it.

The card that you see here is made with one of the Mini Sets, Bud Basics and the matching wheel, and over the next couple of weeks I will be posting lots of pictures of cards made with the new stamp sets. My favourites at present are Bud Basics and Big Blooms, although lots of people have been telling me that they love Carte Postale and French Flair. I am loving the wide Grosgrain ribbon and the double sided papers are to die for! I know that you will love them!

Finally A HUGE thank you to all the girls that came to the Mini Catalogue launch earlier in the week. It was a really fun night and everyone that I have spoken to has been telling me how much they enjoyed it. I offered some Launch night only specials and we gave away lots of prizes (and bikkies). We also managed to raise some money for the Cancer Council with the Raffle which was fabulous. This was the second launch night that we have held and we will definitely be doing more in the future, so stay tuned.

To place an order from the new Mini, or from the 2007/08 Idea Book and Catalogue, please email me at higgiz@bigpond.com or call me on my mobile 0412 375 552. Dont forget, that SaleABration is coming up in January and February so book your workshops in now to take advantage of this amazing time. And it's filling fast! More details to come in the next post.

Till then!

Linda H

No comments: