Friday 21 December 2007

Stamp Club 2008




Images Copyright 1990-2007 Stampin’ Up!


2008! Oh my goodness! Where did 2007 go?

Some of you will remember that I ran a Stamp Club last year, and now that the new year is almost upon us, it's time for me to think about this year's club. The format will be a little different this year, but have a quick read through and if you are interested, please let me know at higgiz@bigpond.com or by calling me on 0412 375 552.

Here's the deal....

The club will have 6 members and this year I will be running a class just for club members at my home on the Central Coast, NSW, to be held every second month. The class will be a cool project that I wouldnt normally run as part of a workshop. There is no cost to attend the class, but each member of the club will commit to buying a minimum of $50 worth of Stampin'Up product at each club get together. This means that by being part of the club you are prepared to spend $50 every second month (not including postage). I will also offer "club only" specials from time to time.

But here's the best bit. Each club member will get their turn at being the hostess. That means that even though the classes are at my house, once during the year (given that we will meet 6 times during the course of the year) you will get to be the hostess and receive the hostess benefits for yourself. So you will have your choice of at least a Level 1 hostess set and additional cash to spend depending on the total for the night. How good is that? If you cant make it on the night, you are still welcome to place your order as part of the club.

So if you think you would like to be part of the club, please contact me soon. Because I know how popular these can be, it will be "first in, best dressed". The first one will be held in mid-January and the hostess for that one will be the first person to contact me and book in. Then I will assign the people to "hostess" each club in the order that they book in. If we have too many people (not that you can ever have "too many"!) I will start a second club. By the way, if I have enough people who are further away but still want to be part of the club, then I can start another group for those people.

If you've ever thought you would like to be a workshop hostess but are unable to do it at your place for some reason, this is your chance!

Hope you like these calendars... I have been having fun making them lately. I got the background design idea from Marelle Taylor (thank you Marelle) and found that it translated really well to these mini calendars. Arent they cool?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Linda,
Please include me on your list.
Something to look forward to every second month.
Nerida C.

Alex Hughes said...

Hi Linda,

Would love to join your Stamping Club.

Love the little calendars, they look fantastic.

Alex

Carol Dunstan said...

oh those calendars look lovely!

Michelle said...

Hi Linda,

Yes sign me up for the stamp club. Hope I'm not too late.

The tupperware party went great $230 of free t/ware also $170 of free products just fantastic.

talk to you soon
Michelle