Sunday 9 December 2007

What happened?

to Feedblitz? Hmmm, After my last post (the one about the New Mini and Free Postage in December) I noticed that for some reason Feedblitz didnt deliver it to everyone's email like it usually did. I just dont know what happened. So here's a quick post to remind you that I am still blogging, even if Feedblitz doesnt email you. And to take advantage of Free postage on orders via the blog in December. If you are wanting to order anything for Christmas presents please let me know before the 13th December. Yep, that's THIS WEEK! Otherwise I cant guarrantee that you will receive the order before Christmas.
If you want to read the other post you can scroll down and click on it. And you can also view the new Mini Catalogue full of gorgeous new stuff HERE.

Have fun guys!

No comments: