Thursday 17 January 2008

Mini Calendar Class - Thursday January 24th 2008




Images Copyright 1990-2007 Stampin’ Up!

Hello everyone...

Some of you might remember that I posted this same photo a couple of weeks ago. Since then I have had a few requests from people to make these cute little calendars. So if you have an hour or two free next Thursday evening we will be making 2 calendars. They are actually fridge magnets so you will be able to take one home to put on your fridge and you will make a second one to give as a gift.

Here are the details:

Cost: $10 (redeemable if you place an order on the night over $50)

Where: My place (I'll email you the address when you book in)

Time: 7.45pm

Let me know if you can make it.. Places are limited. Email me at higgiz@bigpond.com or call me on 0412 375 552 to book your place.

No comments: