Saturday 5 January 2008

Reminder: 10% off the Demonstrator kit ends January 12th



Images Copyright 1990-2007 Stampin’ Up!



Hello Everyone,

I thought I'd just remind all you interested girls out there that the 10% special on the Demonstrator kits ends on the 12th January. That means that you need to have your forms in to Stampin'Up by that date. And of course the SaleABration special to receive a free stamp set is running at the same time to that means you will get a free set PLUS the 10% off. Its the best deal they've ever done on the kit.

If you need more information please contact me on higgiz@bigpond.com or call on 0412 375 552 and I'll send you an information pack. But dont delay if you want to get in on this great deal!

Dont forget you can be a discount demonstrator (just join for the discount), a hobby demonstrator (just join for the chance to get more stamps, supplies and for the fun of it) or to build a Stamp business (that's what Im doing). The choice is completely yours. Let me know if papercrafting your way to some extra cash sounds like you!

Talk soon!

Linda H
0412 375 552

PS Hope you like the card... I've been having fun with this set lately!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a gorgeous card Linda! If I wasn't already a demo, you know that I would love to join your team. You are such an inspiration! Can't wait to share our little holiday together later this year (yeah I've got the visualisation happening big time....there are some gorgeous websites on Palm Cove out there......)
Ness

kirsten said...

Hi linda How are you doing?
What is the stamp set in the background called?
Thanks
Kirsten

Linda Dalke Stampin'Up Demonstrator in Australia said...

Hey Kirsten!
The stamp I used in the background is from the "Finest Flourishes" set in the current Idea Book & Catalogue. I was looking for a swirly stamp, and I think it worked really well. Thanks for looking!