Sunday 17 February 2008

Inspired


After spending the last couple of days at the Creative Living Expo, I am feeling so inspired and have so many ideas for different projects in my head. So last night the first thing I wanted to do was to get stuck into some creating.

Inspiration is everywhere if you look. This week I received a beautiful card by the talented Claire Daly, and I loved it so much, that I couldnt wait to CASE it with my SU supplies. So the card you see here has been inspired by Claire's gorgeous card, and although it's a bit different, Im really happy with it. If you would like some more beautiful ideas, check out Claire's blog. She knows how to create beautiful artistic pieces, and she puts so much heart in them.

In case you are wondering, my card uses:
Cardstock - Chocolate Chip, Marigold Morning, Buckaroo Blue, Very Vanilla
Ink - Whisper White, Versamark, Chocolate chip
Stamps - Bud Basics, Paisley Background, Lots of Thoughts (this is one of the free sets that you get when you spend $100 in a single order before the end of February)
Accessories - Pastels and Sponge Daubers, Slit Punch, Large square punch, Paper piercer and Mat pack, dimensionals.

Im really happy with this card, and hope you enjoy it too.

1 comment:

Claire said...

Oh I'm so honoured Linda :) Thankyou for your beautiful words. You are such a gem :)