Thursday 10 April 2008

April/May Classes

Hello Everyone,

I've been deliberating over my class schedule for a few days now... the problem with April is that we have School holidays as well as the Anzac Day long weekend, so I am not available as much this month as usual. So rather than just announce 1 class for April, Im going to do May as well.

Here we go...

Monday 21st April 7.30pm - Embossing workshop. Learn some cool things you can do with embossing powders and a heat tool. $10 per person

Thursday 8th May 10.30am - Crayon Resist. - by special request I am doing this class again for those that couldnt make the evening workshop last month. This is one of my absolute favourite techniques and everone who did it last month just loved it. $10 per person

Tuesday 20th May 7.30pm - New stuff class. By now many of you will have noticed that there is lots of new stuff in our gorgeous new Catalogue. So this is a special class to show you some gorgeous new tools and how to use them. For example you will learn what to do with the Cropadile and jumbo eyelets, and I'll show you how to dye the Pretties kit flowers - just to mention a few of the products you'll be using. $20 per person.

You will make 3 projects in each class, and all materials are supplied.

And just quickly, I'm heading off to Brisbane this afternoon... our annual Stampin'Up! convention is on over the next few days, and I just cant wait! We'll be learning some new techniques and sharing ideas and getting lots of new information. (And just hanging out with each other... there are about 10 of us going just from the Central Coast).

So I wont be posting here for a few days. Feel free to email me to book into classes, and I will be sure to get back to you on my return.

Have a great weekend guys... I know I will! (I'll have some photos to show you next week)

Happy Stamping!

No comments: