Saturday 21 June 2008

Class & Events Schedule June - July


I know, I know, I've been pretty slack on the posting of my upcoming events. But due to a ridiculously busy month in June, I decided not to over-commit myself with additional classes and events. So here are the few events and classes that I have coming up over the next few weeks. Hopefully there's something there that will be to your liking....

Tuesday 24th June - eScape day at my house at Narara, on the Central Coast, NSW. See the post below for further details. It's a casual "drop-in" day - come and make a card, have a cuppa and a chat, anytime between 10am and 2pm.

Thursday 3rd July - 7.30pm Christmas Stamp-a-stack. Make 6 Christmas Card for $15. 3 each of 2 different designs. All materials supplied.

Monday 21st July - 7.30pm Trifold Pocket Card Class $10. These are very classy and cute cards. Come along and see how its done and create your own card. All materials supplied. The picture at the start of this post shows you an example of this card, and the picture below shows the card when opened.






Classes are held at my home at Narara, on the Central Coast, NSW.

If you would like to attend please email me at higgiz@bigpond.com or call me on 0412 375 552. I will give you my address details when you book in.

Hope you can make it to one of the classes. Look forward to seeing you. :-)

Linda H
0412 375 552

2 comments:

Claire said...

Wow Linda, I really really love that! It just works so well together.

Me, My Stamps and I said...

love this and the colors are so pretty together
tfs:)
chat