Thursday 19 June 2008

eScape Day on the 24th June


For those that might have missed it before, I am putting on a little 'Open House' at my place next Tuesday 24th June.

This month Stampin'Up! are promoting the eScape deal - the idea being that it's a lovely idea to send someone that you know a handmade card that you made yourself... rather than sending them a text message or an email for example. And isnt it true that we all love to receive a beautiful hand-made card in our own mailbox? I know that I do. With this in mind they are promoting the eScape bundle (read more about that here) at a 25% discount. And Im supporting the eScape idea by having a very casual "eScape day" - next Tuesday, between 10am and 2pm please feel free to come and join me for a cuppa. There is no fixed start time or finish time - come anytime during this period, make a card, chat and have a cuppa. I am guessing that most people will just pop in for an hour or so, and it will just be lovely to see you. There is no charge, I am just hoping to get together with some of my customers for a chat and a chance to make a card too. It will be a very casual affair!

There is a sideline that I have in mind to do this day too. Some of you will already know that I have been running a little program here on the Central Coast known as The Footprints project. It started a couple of years ago, and I have been assisted in this effort by some fabulous girls both here on the coast and in Sydney. We have previously made cards to go on to the end of the humidity cribs in the Special care unit at North Gosford Private Hospital, which have been well received. But currently the hospital has run out of cards, and I need to make some more. I am happy to go into more detail for anyone who is interested in taking part, but I was thinking it might be nice to make a few of these cards on the eScape day. I am going to make a couple myself, so if anyone would like to do this with me, I am happy to show you some examples and instructions.

If you have an hour or two free on the 24th, please feel free to join me. Send me an email if you are coming (so that I know how many choccy bikkies to buy) and I will send you my address.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Linda H
0412 375 552

No comments: