Wednesday 9 July 2008

By popular demand... Another Ribbon Swap



Hello everyone,

After the huge success of last month's ribbon swap I have been asked if I would please run yet another ribbon swap... but this time for the Taffeta Ribbons. I think at this point I will just do the one group... if there is plenty of interest, I may do another over the next couple of months. There are more colours available in the Taffeta ribbons than the last ribbons that we swapped, so we will have 8 people in the swap, each receiving approx 1.7m of each colour. Check out page 146 of your catalogue to see the range (or click here to view an online catalogue). Here's the deal: each participant will contribute $12.95 (the retail price of a roll of taffeta ribbon) and you will end up with 1.7m of each colour. As part of this deal I am not charging postage, so that makes it a great way to get yourself a range of ribbons in different colours.

I actually love these ribbons. At the beginning I wasn't sure... but now I use them a lot (see a couple of examples here and here and here) And that's just the one's I've shown you!

So if you are interested please dont hesitate to contact me at higgiz@bigpond.com (DON'T hit "reply" to the Feedblitz email if you receive email updates in your Inbox - I'm afraid that I wont receive it. Apparently there was a couple of people who emailed me last time, but I never received their emails. If this happened to you, Im so sorry... I promise I wasn't ignoring you!) or you can also call me on my mobile.. 0412 375 552.

It's going to be first in, best dressed on this one. It's open to any customers anywhere in Australia.

Enjoy your ribbons!

Linda H
0412 375 552

(PS... The card in the photo at the top of this post is the very beautiful "Trifold Pocket card". Not just a card.. but a beautiful project for someone extra special. I have a class running for this one AT 7.30pm on the 21st July, and at this point I still have some places left. Contact me to reserve your place - $10 per person, all materials and supper provided.)

No comments: