Saturday 16 August 2008

Carte Postale workshop card


Just a quick card tonight... this is actually a card I did for a workshop last month. I have a few cards that I've never got around to posting.. better late than never right?

Such an easy card to do (I try to keep all my workshop cards very simple.. quite often I have people who are new to papercrafting at workshops, and I dont want those people to feel overwhelmed. Most of my more involved cards I save for experienced groups or my classes). I've used the Carte Postale set to create a background on the Purely Pomegranate cardstock, then I used my paper crimper to create a textured piece across the card. The centre motif is also from the Carte Postale set, and I used my Crop-A-Dile to pop an eyelet in the centre. I think the group that I did this with managed to complete the card in record time.

Anyway, hope you guys are all having a lovely weekend, and I'll be back again soon with something new.

Linda H
0412 375 552

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Love the card Linda. Just got to love Purely Pomegranate and Carte Postal they are both favourites.