Sunday 10 August 2008

New Mini Launch a Big Success!





As you would know if you've been following along, we had our new Catalogue launch on Friday night. Above you can see some of the projects that I made for the night. And it was, as always, a fabulous night. Once again, thank you to those girls who came along and helped to make the night super-special.

One of the absolute best things about this job is the friendships and connections that I have made... not just with my customers, but with other demonstrators. I now have a team that I am so proud of, and watching these girls do the most amazing projects with their customers, and seeing how much fun was had by everyone... well, it just makes me feel so lucky to know these girls! And part of the buzz for me is that some of these girls didnt believe that they had the skills when they started... and now look at them!

Particularly I want to thank Cheryl and Mel for their part in the preparation... you guys did an awesome job! But thanks to all demonstrators involved - I am stunned by the wonderful job that you all do.

I thought you would like to see a close look at one of the projects that my table made on the night... this "Bag in a Box" that I found first on Jayne Mercer's blog. I followed the tutorial on Paula Goff's blog. Isnt it cute?

1 comment:

Claire said...

Gorgeous creations Linda. Your team is very talented - and you of course. LOVE that card you did for KW Challenge.