Saturday 13 September 2008

Bling Class Review



Well last week's Bling Class went well.. I've had some great feedback. And we made 3 lovely projects, if I do say so myself! ;-)

This was the last card we made, and I used the Holiday Harmony Double-sided paper from the Current Mini Catalogue on my Always Artichoke Base. I stamped the large swirl from Baroque Motifs, and then tied a piece of Purely Pomegranate Satin Ribbon (how scrummy is that ribbon??!) around the top. The Christmas tree is from the Season of Joy stamp set (my most favourite Christmas set this year), and I've stamped it in Purely Pomegranate ink, and then used my Stamp-A-Ma-Jig to position a versamarked image over the top. I used Heat and Stick powder to make it sticky before adding Dazzling Diamonds to the image. It looks even better in real life.

I have to say I was pretty happy with this card. If you have any more questions about this card or any other techniques, I am happy to help. And dont forget you can contact me any time to place an order which can be mailed to you anywhere in Australia.

Enjoy!

Linda H
0412 375 552
higgiz@bigpond.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's gorgous Linda, I am definitely ordering that Season of Joy stamp and the papers.

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

This card is so pretty, I love it

Anonymous said...

This card is gorgeous Linda. so simple but so elegant! Keesh x