Sunday 2 November 2008

Christmas Stamp-A-Stack Monday 3rd November - 3 SPOTS LEFT

Hello all!

Just a quick reminder about tomorrow night's Stamp-A-Stack - at this point I still have 3 places left if anyone is interested. Not sure what a Stamp-A-Stack is? We will be making 6 Christmas cards - 3 each of 2 different designs. These nights are a great way to get on top of your Christmas cards. Some of the girls have been coming along regularly for the last couple of months and now have quite a stash of Christmas cards ready to go. It's not too late though - as well as making your 6 cards, you will get some great ideas, and get to spend a fun night with some others who are into Papercraft too. :-)

The cost for the night is $15 - all materials supplied. Classes are held at my home in Narara on the Central Coast, and I am happy to give you my address details when you book in. To reserve your spot email me at higgiz@bigpond.com or call me on my mobile.

Hope to see you there.

Linda H
higgiz@bigpond.com
0412 375 552

No comments: