Friday 7 November 2008

Last Christmas Card Classes for the year


I wrote the title for this post, above, and then realized how scary that sounds! I have decided to run the last couple of Christmas card classes for this year. The first one is the last Stamp-A-Stack next Tuesday, 11th November, and I still have a few places left. We will be making 6 cards, 3 each of 2 designs, and the cost for this class is $15. Please email me at higgiz@bigpond.com or call my mobile if you would like to come along.

Then for all you late starters, I am running a special "Last Minute Panic" class - we will be making 15 cards (4"x4") for a cost of $25, on Wednesday night 19th November at 7.30pm. So if you need to get lots of cards done quickly, this is the class for you. All materials will be supplied. Don't think you can make 15 cards in a couple of hours? Well you can - these cards are beautiful but so simple you will be amazed at how quickly they come together. Classes are held at my home on the Central Coast, and I will give you the address details when you book in.

Finally, here's one of the cards that I am featuring at the Stamp-A-Stacks this month. It's a fun card to make and uses the "Season of Joy" stamp set yet again. Enjoy!

Linda H
0412 375 552

No comments: