Thursday 4 December 2008

A couple of Last Minute spots left




Hello guys,

I know it's short notice, but I have just had a couple of ladies pull out of tomorrow night's launch and so I now have 2 spots available if anyone is interested. Here are the details again:

New Summer Mini Catalogue Launch
7.30pm, Friday 5th December
Narara Valley Baptist Church Hall
127 Narara Valley Drive
Narara

We will have 3 different types of projects for you to create for yourselves as well as prize draws, supper and good company! Come along and enjoy a fun night out. The cost for the evening is $10.

If you would like to join us please email me at higgiz@bigpond.com or call me on my mobile 0412 375 552. I will happily give the spots to the first people to call.

Hope to hear from you!

Linda H

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH love the new look Linda!!! It looks fabulous, and your new mini samples are super cute too. I love the chunky glitter heart! Take care gorgeous.
Love Keesh x

Anonymous said...

Hi Linda! I really enjoyed visiting your blog this morning! Even though I had visited your site before I had never tracked back through your "archives"!!So many of your lovely cards went into my faves!

Ramona Michaluk said...

Beautiful card Linda - so pretty!
Love your Christmas gift ideas too - some great inspiration there.