Sunday 4 January 2009

And the Winner is...

A couple of posts ago I put up a little competition asking you to pick the stamp sets I used on this card. Thank you to all those who replied or emailed.

The correct response was "Thanks" from "Live your Dream", The scallop circle from "Labelicious" and the flower in the background was from the "In the Spotlight" hostess set. (I used the bleaching technique with the "In the Spotlight" stamp). The Linen-look panel was indeed from the "Afternoon Tea" paper pack. And the first correct answer was from:

Kim in Canberra.

Kim, if you could please email me your address details and I'll send your mystery selection pack out to you. Well done!

In the meantime I need to offer a correction for my last post. I announced that the special offer to receive a free inkpad was for any orders placed before 7th August - It should have read 7th January. That would be me. I probably should snap out of holiday mode dont you think?

Happy Stamping!

Linda H
0412 375 552
higgiz@bigpond.com

No comments: