Thursday 15 January 2009

Whoops!


I really should learn to read things properly! In my last post I showed you a card that I had done for Makeesha's Colour Challenge. Turns out it wasn't actually Makeesha's challenge at all, but a Colour Challenge for SCS. Silly me! Makeesha IS having a sketch challenge at present if you would like to have a look at it here.

I thought I'd have a go at the Mojo Monday challenge too. This one is challenge #69 and I loved the sketch:




But I think my card is way over the top. Well that's what happens when your 6yo daughter is adding her 2cents worth of advice on a card - notice the excess of pink?? Here it is anyway...

I've used Bali Breeze DSP, Eastern Blooms stamps, Chipboard, chunky glitter and Pretties kit flowers and rhinestone brads. Yep, over the top. My daughter loves it. :-)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm 34 and I love it!!!

Anonymous said...

This is absolutley stunning Linda!!! Definitely not "over the top", and ooooooh all that pink, I LOVE IT! I love how you have added the flowers, and they really match the DS paper in the background...you clever girl! Love Keesh x

Anonymous said...

Well I think it's just gorgeous! Well done Linda and Emma :-)

Anonymous said...

Linda, this card is lovely. I love the colours and all the elements. Gorgeous!

kerri said...

wow Linda you are on a roll. This is stunning

Kathryn Mangelsdorf said...

Linda, that is one beautiful card and wow all that glitter.

kerri said...

Linda. This card is WOW

Ramona Michaluk said...

Wow - stunning card Linda - love the pinks, flowers, papers, etc.

Just gorgeous!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Just beautiful. Love all the flowers.