Wednesday 8 April 2009

New Catalogue Launch Night 9th April 2009


Hello Girls,

I put the details for tomorrow night's launch in my newsletter last month, and even before I got around to posting it here on the blog I had filled my table! These nights are exceptional - and everybody wants to come!

BUT... even though my table is full at this event, there are a couple of other tables (being run by other demonstrators) that are not full as yet! If you would like to join us for a fantastic evening making gorgeous projects here on the Central Coast, and you are free tomorrow night, the 9th April, then please email me at higgiz@bigpond.com and we can still fit you in! For a cost of $15 you will make 3 projects, and also receive a brand new Idea Book and Catalogue (valued at $12.95 rrp!). This is awesome value! There will also be prizes, supper and lots of fun!

So if you would like to join us, it will be first in, best dressed! I can give you the address details when you book in. You dont need to bring anything except yourself! You can email me at higgiz@bigpond.com or you can call me on 0412 375 552 to book your place. Hope to hear from you soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is simply gorgeous Linda!

Ellen Woodbridge said...

Was great to meet you last night Linda. All your projects were stunning