Thursday 16 April 2009

Playing with the new In Colors - and a deal for you...


By now many of you will have seen the new In Color range that Stampin'Up have released with our New Idea Book and Catalogue. To be honest, I had such a love affair with last year's colours that I needed convincing that I would love this colour range as much. But to my absolute delight and surprise I am loving them. There are some gorgeous combinations, and this year's stunning range of Patterned papers coordinate beautifully with the colour range too. Of course, true to form, SU have also released matching buttons, ribbons and other accessories. Im truly loving the creations that I have been coming up with.

So today's card has been made solely with InColours (and white of course) - and I love the happy and bright result. I used Petals Pizzaz (RRP $58.95 on page 98 of the new catalogue) on Whisper White Card, stamped with Riding Hood Red, Tangerine Tango, Kiwi Kiss and Pacific Point (each ink RRP $11.95). I used a Pacific Point mat and Tangerine Tango Cardstock Base, and stamped a sentiment (in this case from "Heartfelt Thanks") onto a piece of Vellum Cardstock, and attached it to the card with 2 silver brads. Like it? Very simple, but effective card.

If you love this set, and the colours, I have a deal for you:

Petal Pizzaz Stamp Set (rrp $58.95)
4 Incolor Inkpads of your choice (rrp $11.95 each)
1 pack of Assorted Cardstock (rrp $14.50)
Step-by-step instructions on how to make the card.

Normally these products would retail for $121.25 plus postage of $6.06, so that the total would be $127.31. Until the end of April I am offering this pack of products to you for $120 - so you get a little discount and your shipping is free. I can have them delivered to you anywhere in Australia and products are normally delivered within a week of placing your order. You can pay via Credit Card, Bank deposit or Cash, whichever works best for you. If you are local to me (Central Coast NSW) I can deliver to you personally, if you are elsewhere in Australia, I will ship the product to your door.

Just email me at higgiz@bigpond.com if you would like to place your order.

Hope you enjoy the card!

No comments: