Monday 8 June 2009

Fifth Ave Floral Class this Wednesday 10th June 2009




I wanted to show you some pictures of the projects we are making this Wednesday at the Fifth Ave Floral project class. At the time of writing this I still have some places left... so please let me know ASAP if you would like to join us and I will book you in. Just email me at higgiz@bigpond.com to reserve your place.

This card and card-holder package would make a lovely gift - or could just be something beautiful that you keep for yourself. In fact I have given one of these packs to a girlfriend of mine just this morning - it made a beautiful birthday gift. At this class you'll make 4 cards and the Double Pocket card holder. I have to make a special mention of the Basic Gray card on the far right hand side of the top picture... it was given to me by the lovely Sharon Davis for my birthday - how lucky am I? So I have asked her permission to use it for the class as it was such a beautiful card that I couldnt NOT share it with my customers. Thank you Sharon!

Here are the class details if you would like to come:

When: 7.30pm 10th June
Where: Narara, Central Coast, NSW
Cost: $20
All materials and a light supper provided.

Sorry about the photo quality... Im actually away at the moment, and so it's not photographed in my usual spot for taking photos. If I get time I'll update the photos when I come home.

Here's a couple of the cards that you will make:



And this one:

1 comment:

sharon said...

This all looks fabulous......have fun down there sweetie.....