Thursday 3 September 2009

Christmas Stamp-a-Stack Monday 7th September - a few spots left

Just a quick reminder for those people who are interested in my Christmas Stamp-A-Stacks - I have one coming up this coming Monday night (7th September, 2009) and I still have a few spots left. For anyone who hasn't been before, at a Stamp-A-Stack you get the chance to make a "stack of cards" - 6 to be precise. We make 3 each of 2 different designs, and this is a great way to get on top of your Christmas Cards heading towards Christmas. I hold at least one of these each month. You can see other upcoming classes listed to the right-hand side of this blog.

The cost for the night is $15, and light refreshments are provided. If you would like to join us, please email me at lindastamps@bigpond.com Classes are held at my home in East Gosford, and I can give you my address when you book in.

I hope to see you there!

No comments: