Sunday 4 October 2009

Does this look familiar??




You might recognize this card... I originally made this card and posted it on my blog a few months back. It was done with InColors, on a Tangerine Tango card base.

My daughter celebrated her 7th birthday yesterday so I redesigned the card, this time doing it in Pinks and Celery Green (being a Pink girly-girl after all) and adding a couple of punched shapes in there as well. And this was the result.. I really like it. But more importantly, Emma loved it too.

Hope you like it too.



Stamps: Petal Pizazz, On your Birthday
Cardstock: Pretty in Pink, Rose Red, Whisper White, Vellum Cardstock
Ink: Rose Red, Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Certainly Celery
Other accessories: Scallop Edge Punch, Round Scallop Punch, Certainly Celery ribbon, Silver Brads, Dimensionals

2 comments:

Lynda said...

Perfect pressie for a wee girly-girl Linda. I remember the other one you did and this one is SUBSTANTIALLY toned down compared to the other...LOL!!! It's beautiful.

KimB said...

HI Linda,

its a really lovely card - I'm not surprised your daughter loved it. My four YO has made it clear that pink, flowers and glitter are the way to her heart too!

Kim