Thursday 19 November 2009

Last Minute Panic Christmas Cards


It's about time I posted something on here dont you think?

We are getting to that slightly panicky time of year arent we?

I am running a class next week on the 25th November at 10.30am for those of us a bit behind on our Christmas cards.. its called the "Last Minute Panic Class". I have two spaces left at this point. The card you see here is a sample of the simple little 4"x4" cards we are doing... we make 15 of these in a session and they are all different but similar in style to the one you see here. The cards use part of a Simply Scrappin' Set called "I wish". I love this set.. you can do so much with it! Cost for the class is $25 and all materials are supplied and refreshments are provided.

Enjoy the card and if you have a free day next Wednesday please let me know. It will be a fun day so come and enjoy.

No comments: