Thursday 4 February 2010

Butterfly Bling Class - Project 2

I still have a few places available for next week's Butterfly Bling Class on the 10th February.. so I thought I should probably show you the second project (of 3 in total) that you will be making in this class. You've already seen this one:



So here is project No. 2 for you to see...



It's a cute Mini Album that you can add photos or messages to and it makes a fabulous gift! Once again it makes use of the very cool glitter technique that we are learning that day. This class is set to run at 10.30am on Wednesday 10th February. Cost is $25 and all materials and a light supper are provided. Classes are held at my home at East Gosford on the Central Coast. Contact me at lindastamps@bigpond.com to reserve your spot. I look forward to seeing you!

No comments: