Sunday 16 May 2010

Quick and Easy


Just a quick post today.. and the card was a super quick one to create too! This is known as a "one layer card" as it is simply stamped on a piece of Whisper White Cardstock. I stamped it in Versamark ink and then used my sponge daubers to stipple pastels all over the image. Isn't it pretty? And so simple. I added a ribbon and a Diamonte brad and some glitter (which you cant see in the photo) and it was done.

I'm doing this one at a workshop today. If you would like me to do one for you just contact me at lindastamps@bigpond.com to book it in. I am currently filling my diary for June and July and there are some great specials coming up so get in quick with your bookings.

Other things to note is that this week is the last chance to get in on the next Big Shot club, and I am also still taking orders for the Ribbon and Cardstock swap until the end of May. Just contact me to get in on the deals.

2 comments:

KimB said...

HI Linda,

ooh this is a nice one - but then I am a blue/green girl ;) It's certainly good motivation for me to get my pastels out. Hope I get the chance to eet you at convention too.

Kim

Linda Dalke Stampin'Up Demonstrator in Australia said...

I hope so too Kim! That would be great to finally meet you :-)