Monday 19 July 2010



Recently my downline team had a challenge on our online forum... the task was to use just one colour and white to make your card or project. This one was pretty simple for me... I use just one colour quite often. And Baja Breeze and white are one of my favourite combinations. Just gorgeous! So I thought I would show you the card that I made in this case...it used the newest Level 2 hostess set "Asian Artistry" and of course the white shape on the card is made with our very wonderful Top Note Die and the Big Shot die cutting machine.

Hope you enjoy the card and dont forget you can contact me anytime if you have questions or need further information.

3 comments:

Nerida said...

Its beautiful Linda,
I love the baja breeze and crisp white.

Karen said...

Linda this is beautiful!

Karen
x

Karen said...

Hey Linda - just me again! Just saw your comment on my blog! Of Course you can case my card Chicki - I don't mind at all!

Luv K
x